Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Fintech, Healthcare, Social Networking, Logistic, Sports and betting, Resource management and other. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
We are looking for a passionate QA engineer who is looking to make a real impact in how companies manage their corporate spend! If you see yourself as an advocate of quality and would like to contribute to our product’s full life-cycle, you might just be the person we’re looking for. As a QA Engineer you will be part of our core QA team, where each member of our engineering team responsible for all quality processes within a product release.
- 3+ years of experience as a software QA engineer working with Web applications, conducting both client and server testing.
- Experience in Debugging tools, Restful APIs.
- Experience with testing APIs using Postman, Swagger or other tools.
- Ability to plan, develop and execute test cases.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute test cases.
- Self-learning and independence.
- Great team player and with the ability to communicate with various stakeholders.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience – an advantage.
- English & Hebrew at least B1+.
Nice to have:
- Experience with any programming language is a plus.
- Experience with software testing tools, like Selenium is a plus.
- Experience with Automated UI and Functional Testing – AI-Powered Stability – Testim.io tool is a plus.
- Review product requirements and technical design and provide meaningful feedback and effort estimation.
- Detect and analyze defects including analysis of application logs – collaborate with product managers and developers to isolate any issues and track them to closure.
- Execute test suite, assess and troubleshoot issues defined during the testing process.
- Being part of the onboarding session for internal users and new employees.
- Work with developers and product to interpret functional requirements and address defects found during testing.
- Develop, document and execute test plans and test cases based on requirements.
- Analyse business and technical requirements to build and maintain a set of E2E automation tests using Automated UI and Functional Testing – AI-Powered Stability – Testim.io tool.
- Create, run and track automation tests running in a CI environment.
- Modern Class A offices (Minsk – Aerodromnaya,38 and Brest – Moskovskaya,206).
- Flexible Schedule: Hybrid Work Format, Office Work.
- Training and development.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- International projects.
- Language courses.
- Corporate events.
- Team building.
- Charity events.
- Great place to work.
- Health insurance.
- Sport compensation.
- Psychological help compensation, mental health support.
- Sick Days , extra days off for special events.
- Payments on birthday and special occasions.