Founded in 2008, Solbeg provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We invite you to the company where you can work on projects in the fields of Fintech, Healthcare, Social Networking, Logistic, Sports and betting, Resource management and other. The choice of a project depends both on candidate’s preferences and the results of an interview.
We are looking for a WordPress developer to join our rapidly growing team.
- Creation of new complex sites and revision of existing ones.
- Creation of plugins for WordPress.
- Optimizing loading speed.
- Translate designs into functional web interfaces.
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility of WP websites.
- Closely collaborate with designers, web developers, product managers, and other team members.
- Project estimation, mentoring.
- Stay current on industry tools and trends; continually learn and implement new technical skills.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in building complex, scalable, cross-browser and responsive WordPress websites.
- Solid knowledge and experience in PHP.
- Experience with common front-end dev tools such as webpack, gulp, npm, etc.
- Experience of integration with various services.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Docker.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with designers, web developers, product managers and other team members.
- English (at least B1+).
- Modern A-class offices (Minsk – Aerodromnaya,38 and Brest – Moskovskaya,206). Ability to work 100% remotely/from the office/choose a hybrid type.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat structure.
- Mentor support.
- Corporate library.
- In-house trainings.
- International projects.
- Knowledge sharing.
- Charity events.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office Minsk gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.